When you book a tour, please specify the following:
The process of researching and putting together a customized, travel plan that matches your travel style takes time. The trip planning fee covers initial consultation and discussion of your trip hopes and expectations, time spent researching, developing, and revising a proposal to create the perfect customized itinerary, booking and managing all components, and support while traveling. The travel planning fee varies based on the length and complexity of the trip and starts at €150.
Because it covers the initial consultation, research, and time spent on the proposal, this fee will be charged at time of proposal delivery, regardless of whether a client books a trip with us. When, however, a client books a trip with us, this fee also covers travel support during the trip, and booking of the trip itself.
Fees are non-refundable and will be charged when the proposal is delivered to you.
We request a 25% booking deposit to confirm your tour. This money is non-refundable since it is used to pre-purchase train and monument tickets, guarantee hotel rooms and the best guides. The remaining 75% can be settled up to 15 days before arrival for a custom tour and up to 5 days before a day trip. South Olé accepts payment by credit card, over PayPal or by wire transfer to our Spanish account.
The 25% booking deposit is non-refundable.
Custom tours may be cancelled with no further charges up to 15 days before arrival. After this time, full charges will incur.
Day trips may be cancelled up to 72 hours before the tour with no further charges. After this time, full charges will incur.
South Olé is fully insured for civil liability as required by the Spanish Government. Further travel insurance is never a bad idea. You can get excellent travel insurance comparisons on www.squaremouth.com.
Local 49P Puerto de Estepona
29680 Estepona Málaga Spain
Sun - Fri 10.00 - 18.00 Saturday CLOSED